Tuition Payment Plans
We understand that sometimes you need some help managing your tuition bill. That’s why we offer a tuition payment plan administered by Sallie Mae®. Payment plans are convenient, manageable payment solutions that give you the option to pay tuition in interest-free monthly installments, rather than one lump sum. Tuition payment plans offer:
- More time to pay. Spread your tuition payments over a period of several months.
- Interest savings. Use a payment plan to make monthly payments, interest free. You can also use a plan in conjunction with traditional student loans and financial aid.
- Convenience. You can enroll in a plan, manage your account and make payments online, 24 hours a day.
Enrolling in a tuition payment plan is easy. Simply visit https://tuitionpay.salliemae.com/tuitionpay/tpphome.aspx?cobrand, click on “Enroll Now,” choose the payment plan option that is best for you and follow the easy steps to complete your enrollment. During the process, you will create your user ID and password, which will allow you to log on and manage your account online.
Make managing your tuition payments a little easier with a tuition payment plan administered by Sallie Mae. If you have any questions about the plan, call Sallie Mae at 800-635-0120 and a specialist will be happy to assist you.
Tuition Exchange And Tuition Waiver Programs
Tuition Exchange Programs: We participate in four exchange programs. These are scholarship programs. Employees of St. Andrews and employees of other member colleges are eligible to apply to the program but there is no assurance of approval. Generally the decision to approve is made by the importing school and a student must apply and be accepted by the college’s guidelines for acceptance to the program. Students and families interested in any of the tuition exchange programs should first make contact with their college’s Human Resources Department for additional information about these programs and application forms.
- The Tuition Exchange, Inc - The Tuition Exchange is a reciprocal scholarship program for children and other family members of faculty and staff employed at over 530 participating institutions. The Tuition Exchange, Inc. is a non-profit association. Details about the Tuition Exchange, Inc. program are available at www.tuitionexchange.org
- .CIC - Tuition Exchange - The Council of Independent Colleges (CIC) is an international membership of colleges and universities in several countries dedicated to assisting faculty and staff with the costs of higher education. This includes students enrolled in part-time study and graduate programs. Details about the CIC and its tuition exchange program are available at www.cic.edu
- PCUSA – Tuition Exchange – The Association of Presbyterian Colleges and Universities offers a tuition exchange program for employees and their families for full-time faculty and staff at participating colleges. Dependents and spouse may also participate in the Tuition Exchange Program. Details about the APCU and its tuition exchange program are available at www.apcu.net
- NC Private College Tuition Exchange – The North Carolina Private College Tuition Exchange entitles certified dependents of college employees to attend school tuition-free at any of the participating colleges and universities. Dependents are certified using the same criteria used to define tuition free status at the home institution. Details about the NCICU and its tuition exchange program are available at www.ncicu.org
Tuition Waiver for Employees
We also provide Tuition Waiver for Employees and for employee dependents. Employees of St. Andrews should contact the Financial Aid Office.